Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by psjia <ps...@travelsky.com> on 2012/12/26 10:14:58 UTC

cannot delete network

I cannot delete a shared network.I have deleted all instances which using this network and the vroute of this network.But when i delete the network,the log is "
WARN  [cloud.api.ApiDispatcher] (Job-Executor-68:job-199) class com.cloud.api.ServerApiException : Failed to delete network
WARN  [cloud.async.AsyncJobManagerImpl] (Job-Executor-68:job-199) Unable to unregister active job 199 from JMX monitoring
"
I have deleted other networks by using the same way,other networks can be deleted rightly.But this one is wrong.
my environment is cloudstack3.0.2+xenserver6.0.2.

psjia

Re: cannot delete network

Posted by sx chen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Because I cannot delete the network,so I want to modify the column
nics_count of cloud.op_networks.The value is 1 although all instances and
vrouteres have been deleted,we want to modify the value from 1 to 0.Or
there are some other ways to modify the db?In which condition cloudstack
will  increase 1 or decrease 1 to nics_count?I want to make sure that there
is no problem after we modify this column.

Re: cannot delete network

Posted by sx chen <cl...@gmail.com>.

Re: cannot delete network

Posted by Arnaud Gaillard <ar...@xtendsys.net>.