Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/12 03:49:46 UTC

BadApple this week

Pretty short list, I won’t be doing anything with annotations:

  **Annotations will be removed from the following tests because they haven't failed in the last 4 rollups.

  **Methods: 1
   TestWithCollection.testNodeAdded

********Failures in Hoss' reports for the last 4 rollups.

There were 301 unannotated tests that failed in Hoss' rollups. Ordered by the date I downloaded the rollup file, newest->oldest. See above for the dates the files were collected
These tests were NOT BadApple'd or AwaitsFix'd
All tests that failed 4 weeks running will be BadApple'd unless there are objections

Failures in the last 4 reports..
   Report   Pct     runs    fails           test
     0123   1.4      521      8      BasicAuthIntegrationTest.testBasicAuth
     0123   0.4     1019     22      ChaosMonkeySafeLeaderWithPullReplicasTest.test
     0123   1.1      929      9      TestPKIAuthenticationPlugin.test
     0123   1.0     1052     22      TestSimLargeCluster.testSearchRate
************ Will BadApple all tests above this line except ones listed at the top**************