Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net> on 2005/04/09 22:30:49 UTC

Re: svn commit: r160693 - httpd/httpd/trunk/modules/proxy/mod_proxy_ajp.c

At 11:34 AM 4/9/2005, mturk@apache.org wrote:
>Simplify canon_handler. There is no thing like ajps:
>protocol.

Actually, there has to be (no?)

ajp: is a specific protocol and should be designated.  E.g.
how to I forward proxy one set of requests to x.box.net via
an ajp proxy, while forward proxying another group to y.box.net
via an http proxy?

Re: svn commit: r160693 - httpd/httpd/trunk/modules/proxy/mod_proxy_ajp.c

Posted by Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>.
William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> At 11:34 AM 4/9/2005, mturk@apache.org wrote:
>
>>Simplify canon_handler. There is no thing like ajps:
>>protocol.
>

> Actually, there has to be (no?)

No. There is http,https,ftp,ajp,balancer.
There is no thing like ajps, but I suppose this originates
from copying the code from proxy_http.

> ajp: is a specific protocol and should be designated.  E.g.
> how to I forward proxy one set of requests to x.box.net via
> an ajp proxy, while forward proxying another group to y.box.net
> via an http proxy?

I don't understand what you question is.
Are you asking how to configure the proxy?

Regards,
Mladen.