Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Daniel von Aesch <da...@gmx.net> on 2004/01/17 23:24:54 UTC

Performance problem on a hp nonstop system

hi,

perhaps there's someone having experience in running cocoon on a hp
nonstop kernel system (tandem).

we built a complex application with cocoon having lots of flowscripts
and jxforms. even a dummy installation, i.e. without any access to a
database is about 10 to 20 times slower than on a normal pentium pc -
windows or linux. we wait about 4 secs for a simple welcome page and
about 15 to 20 seconds for a simple form.

we tried already most of the hints written on the performance-tips
page... still the same.

so, if there's someone who can give us a tip configuring cocoon on this
exotic platform - please let me know.

thanks, daniel

Re: Performance problem on a hp nonstop system

Posted by Christopher Oliver <re...@verizon.net>.
IIRC, java -Xrunhprof does work on NSK. Hopefully that can tell you the
cause of your performance problems.

Posted by Daniel von Aesch <da...@gmx.net>.

Posted by Christopher Oliver <re...@verizon.net>.