Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Matt Raible <ma...@raibledesigns.com> on 2007/10/31 05:06:52 UTC

BOF at ApacheCon

If you're interested in attending a Struts 2 / Roller BOF at
ApacheCon, please sign up on the following page:

http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/BirdsOfaFeatherUs07

The higher number we have, the more likely we are to get a good time
slot. Don Brown has been successful in securing a sponsor for free
beer and Dave Johnson (from Roller) has volunteered to give a quick
presentation on migrating from Struts 1 to Struts 2 in Roller.
Unfortunately, ApacheCon does not provide projectors for BOFs, so if
we want a presentation, we'll have to find a projector.

Thanks!

Matt

--
http://raibledesigns.com

Re: BOF at ApacheCon

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.
--- Philip Luppens <ph...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 10/31/07, Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
> > --- Matt Raible <ma...@raibledesigns.com> wrote:
> > > If you're interested in attending a Struts 2 /
> > > Roller BOF at ApacheCon, please sign up on the
> > following page:
> > >

> http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/BirdsOfaFeatherUs07
> >
> > I don't see that BOF there :/
>
> See at the bottom of the page, sixth entry under BOF
> proposals ('Roller and Struts 2').

Oh; Safari must have cached the page or something--did
a refresh and there it was. That's irritating. I
wonder what else I've missed?!

d.

Re: BOF at ApacheCon

Posted by Philip Luppens <ph...@gmail.com>.
On 10/31/07, Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> --- Matt Raible <ma...@raibledesigns.com> wrote:
> > If you're interested in attending a Struts 2 /
> > Roller BOF at ApacheCon, please sign up on the
> following page:
> >
> > http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/BirdsOfaFeatherUs07
>
> I don't see that BOF there :/

See at the bottom of the page, sixth entry under BOF proposals
('Roller and Struts 2').

- Phil

> d.

Software Architect - Hydrodesk
"Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a
violent psychopath who knows where you live." - John F. Woods

Re: BOF at ApacheCon

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.