Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Ignacio Silva-Lepe <is...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/26 23:10:28 UTC

Re: svn commit: r531727 - Bring up of helloworld-ws and helloworld-wsclient WS binding samples

I am curious about these samples. In particular, helloworld-ws
defines a HelloWorldServer class with a main method that
seems to be invocable as standalone. Also, the pom uses
the mvn jar plugin to create a jar. Is there a standalone
environment that can be used to run the resulting jar, similar
to the previous launcher.jar?

Re: svn commit: r531727 - Bring up of helloworld-ws and helloworld-wsclient WS binding samples

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.
This looks like its caused by the move up to Axis2 1.2 which has in its pom
a dependeny on woodstox 3.2.1 where as Tuscany is using 3.2.0. I guess Maven
is getting confused as there's two versions and the one that ends up getting
used is environment dependent.  I've added excludes for the 3.2.1 version to
where we reference axis2-kernel, could you try again with the latest code
and see if that fixes it for you?

   ...ant

Posted by Matthew Sykes <sy...@gmail.com>.
Ant,