Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Gaurab Paul <ga...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/24 09:42:53 UTC

information on mod_so and mod_perl design

Hi,

i am new to this group.

i am interested in knowing the design of mod_so and mod_perl modules. Could
you please point me to some relevant documents.

--
thanks and regards,

Gaurab

Re: information on mod_so and mod_perl design

Posted by Supun Kamburugamuva <su...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gaurab,

I think this is not the correct mailing list to ask your question. This
mailing list is for Axis2/C related information.

Supun..
Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc

Posted by Dumindu Pallewela <pa...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Jul 24, 2008 at 1:12 PM, Gaurab Paul <ga...@gmail.com> wrote:

> i am interested in knowing the design of mod_so and mod_perl modules. Could
> you please point me to some relevant documents.

direct your question to modules-dev@httpd.apache.org.

HTH,
Dumindu.

--