Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by birgitta <bi...@bredband.net> on 2020/07/08 08:04:25 UTC

help from Birgitta

Hello
I am in an English group and can open that tutorial only to step 6 it is in several steps it has never happened before how do i do it
Has windows 10 external computer with large hard drive
My name is Birgitta Strömberg
are from Sweden

Hugs
Birgitta   :)

Help

Re: help from Birgitta

Posted by Felmon Davis <mo...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, 8 Jul 2020, birgitta wrote:

> Hello
>
> I am in an English group and can open that tutorial only to step 6
> it is in several steps it has never happened before how do i do it
>
> Has windows 10 external computer with large hard drive
> My name is Birgitta Strömberg
> are from Sweden
>
> Hugs
> Birgitta   :)
>
> Help

a bit hard to understand. what 'tutorial'? please give a link. we'll
start with that.

f.

--
Felmon Davis

Verbum sat sapienti.

Re: help from Birgitta

Posted by Beregond, Anders Stenström <be...@update.uu.se>.
On 2020-07-08 13:05, birgitta wrote:
> it is doc pdf doc
> and doc I can't open since it can't be removed either

Hej Birgitta!

    Jag förstår inte heller din fråga riktigt. Kan
du skriva på svenska till mig <be...@update.uu.se>?
Då kan jag kanske svara, eller annars översätta åt
dem här på listan.

= I don't quite understand your question either. Can
you write to me <be...@update.uu.se> in Swedish?
Then I might be able to answer, or otherwise translate
for those on this list.

         Kind regards,

            Anders Stenström

Re: help from Birgitta

Posted by birgitta <bi...@bredband.net>.
it is doc pdf doc
and doc I can't open since it can't be removed either
:)
I am in an English group and can open that tutorial only to step 6 it is in several steps it has never happened before how do i do it
Has windows 10 external computer with large hard driveThere are many tutorials, so explain what is that tutorial? Is it a PDF, DOC or ODT file? And which application and version do you use to open that tutorial?

My name is Birgitta Strömberg
are from Sweden

HugsCan't get enough Hugs.

Birgitta   :)