Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by �������������� ���������������� <ol...@gmail.com> on 2021/06/03 14:08:34 UTC

Re: Apache Ignite 2.11

:scope:

Here is a list [1] of 195 tickets, i picked for Apache Ignite 2.11 release

Let's start discussion

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-14781?jql=project%20%3D%20IGNITE%20%20AND%20status%20%20%3D%20Resolved%20and%20fixVersion%20%3D%202.11%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC%2C%20updated%20DESC

Re: Apache Ignite 2.11

Posted by Ivan Daschinsky <iv...@apache.org>.
I suppose that python thin client documentation should be removed, only
link to actual readthedocs.io documentation should remain

Apache Ignite 2.11

Posted by Игорь Гусев <de...@mail.ru.INVALID>.
Hello all.

--
Igor Gusev

Re: Apache Ignite 2.11

Posted by Nikita Safonov <vl...@gmail.com>.
P.S.

Forgot to attach the ticket:

Nikita

Re: Apache Ignite 2.11

Posted by Nikita Safonov <vl...@gmail.com>.
Hey guys!

Re: Apache Ignite 2.11

Posted by Nikita Safonov <vl...@gmail.com>.
Hi guys!

Re: Apache Ignite 2.11

Posted by Alex Plehanov <pl...@gmail.com>.
Alexey,

Re: Apache Ignite 2.11

Posted by Alexey Gidaspov <ol...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Nikita!

Re: Apache Ignite 2.11

Posted by Nikita Safonov <vl...@gmail.com>.
Guys, I've created the following ticket:

Please feel free to comment or edit it.

If there are no objections, I'll create a PR soon.

Regards,
Nikita

Re: Apache Ignite 2.11

Posted by Nikita Safonov <vl...@gmail.com>.