Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Wout Mertens <wm...@cisco.com> on 2010/09/13 14:19:21 UTC

Curious: will CouchDB ever allow live code updates?

Hi,

one of the benefits of Erlang is that you can upgrade your code while it's still running. CouchDB's MVCC should help with that as well.

So I wonder: Will CouchDB ever make use of that Erlang feature?

Wout.

Re: Curious: will CouchDB ever allow live code updates?

Posted by Wout Mertens <wo...@gmail.com>.
Ok that is seriously awesome. Unfortunately I have no idea how to tell the system to reload things... Any pointers?

Thanks :-)

Wout.

Posted by Adam Kocoloski <ko...@apache.org>.

Posted by Paul Davis <pa...@gmail.com>.