Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/03 19:59:26 UTC

Removing spark-debugger.md file from master?

Hi All,

Seemed like the spark-debugger.md is no longer accurate (see
http://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/spark-debugger.html) and since it
was originally written Spark has evolved that makes the doc obsolete.

There are already work pending for new replay debugging (I could not
find the PR links for it) so I

With version control we could always reinstate the old doc if needed,
but as of today the doc is no longer reflect the current state of
Spark's RDD.

If no objection I could send PR to remove the md file in master.

Thoughts?

- Henry

Re: Removing spark-debugger.md file from master?

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Cool, thanks Ankur, sounds good. PR is coming.

- Henry

Posted by Ankur Dave <an...@gmail.com>.