Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Clifford Harms <cl...@gmail.com> on 2017/08/02 15:03:58 UTC

Java Crypto

I need to be able to load test / test across TLS enabled HTTP with mutual
authentication (client certificates).  There are stringent security
requirements regarding allowed certificate authorities and the storage of
key material in my environment that preclude the use of self signed certs
or JKS/PKCS12 keystores (i.e. FIPS-140-2 compliance).  Is there any way to
configure Jmeter's use of JSSE to use keystores / providers other than the
JVM defaults?  An example would be to use the SunPKCS11 provider or windows
keystores.  I've tried configuring JSSE via JVM arguments, but I assume the
current JMETER implementation makes some assumptions towards the typical
JCE use cases that are causing this to fail.

--
Clifford M. Harms