Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Floriane Allaire <al...@gmail.com> on 2021/06/30 14:13:53 UTC

Commiter

Hello to the Apache Nifi Community,

I would like to commit some work done, for the nifi project. However, if I
understand correctly I need to obtain an Apache User ID in order to link
the account using the gitbox setup to github. But in order for me to create
an apache user ID I need to complete and submit an ICLA. In addition I need
to be invited by an incubator podling or PMC, in order to have the ASF
activate my committer account.

How can I get an incubator or PMC to invite me to contribute? For now,
there is 2 main issues I would like to work on: NIFI-8703
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-8703> and NIFI-8747
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-8747>

Sincerely,
Floriane ALLAIRE

Re: Commiter

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Floriane,

You can check Apache Nifi contributor guide from here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NIFI/Contributor+Guide

On the other hand, you can ask your question at Nifi dev list to
collaborate with developers/committers.

Kind Regards,
Furkan KAMACI

Re: Commiter