Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by jotpe <jo...@posteo.de> on 2017/05/11 10:36:39 UTC

Subquery substitution for pt

Dear list,

i work a lot with subqueries. And its Wirkung fine for me.
Now I ran into the problem, that the qt parameter for the geodist() function rejects to use the document field coordinate as inputvalue for my subquery.

I want somethong linke this

fl=n:[subquery],name&n.pt=${row.coordinate}&n.sort=geodist() asc&n.sfield=coordinate

Is this possible without a second query?
Best regards.

Re: Subquery substitution for pt

Posted by Mikhail Khludnev <mk...@apache.org>.
Not at all. I don't know whether it works or doesn't. There is no
a testcase proving it. It might be that there is a trick to make it work.

--
Sincerely yours
Mikhail Khludnev

Re: Subquery substitution for pt