Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by cresc <md...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/01 11:22:48 UTC

split tabpanel navigation and panel content

When using wickets tabbed panel can I split the navigation and the panel
contents to diff blocks. The use cases I require is use a vertical tab
(sidebar) as tab and display the contents in RHS side.

Please suggest any workaround to achieve this.

Thank u.

Re: split tabpanel navigation and panel content

Posted by cresc <md...@gmail.com>.
Thank you all for the response. I did it in a simple way .. Duplicate the
TabbedPanel source code in a diff name (VerticalTabbedPanel) in my
application and modified the html alone slightly so that the target panel
comes in the RHS.

Thanks,
nazeem

Posted by Maurice Marrink <ma...@gmail.com>.