Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Oliver Pfau <Ol...@in-gmbh.de> on 2004/05/18 17:15:33 UTC

AW: Does anyone know how to send data from one portlet to another ?

...I used to store shared attributes in teh PortletContext like this:

set it in portlet 1:	this.getPortletContext().setAttribute("myattribute",
strTheAttribute);
retrieve it in portlet 2: String theAttribute =
this.getPortletContext().getAttribute("myattribute");

deploy the portlets a portlet-application.... should work....

Greetings
Oliver