Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Eric Giguere <er...@videotron.ca> on 2004/02/12 20:26:20 UTC

Checkstyle report glitch

Hi all

I've got a small problem. I can run the goal : checkstyle:report from
the command line. Using this command, I get the checkstyle report in xml
format and in text format generated correctly.
But, if I add the         <report>maven-checkstyle-plugin</report> in
the reports section of my project file, then the generation of the
report fails with tons of  errors like this one : Can't find/access AST
Node typecom.puppycrawl.tools.checkstyle.api.DetailAST.
The final result is an html report full of ClassCastExceptions....

Any clue what's happening?
And maybe an easier one, By running the plugin directly ( maven
checkstyle:generate ), how can we get the resulting xml to be
transformed in an html report?

thx for the help
Eric.

Re: Checkstyle report glitch

Posted by Eric Giguere <er...@videotron.ca>.
Sorry

Not maven checkstyle:generate command... but maven checkstyle:report.

Eric.