Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Stephan Coboos <cr...@gmx.net> on 2004/02/11 21:25:42 UTC

cocoon.request.getAttributeNames not implementend yet?

Hello,

in the cocoon docs
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/flow/api.html#Request+Object
I can read that cocoon.request.getAttributeNames should return an object
of type java.util.Enumeration but this function seems to be not
implemented yet because a call of this funtion cases a "Function not
found " exception.

A further look into the apidocs shows me, that the according FOM_Method
doesnt exist:
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/apidocs/org/apache/cocoon/components/flow/javascript/fom/AO_FOM_Cocoon.FOM_Request.html

After I had looked into the source it seems to me adding this method is
very simple by adding the following lines to AO_FOM_Cocoon.FOM_Request:

        public Enumeration jsFunction_getAttributeNames() {
            return request.getAttributeNames();
        }

Thank you.

Regards