Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Lionel PASQUIER <lp...@omnikles.com> on 2003/05/23 16:59:01 UTC

deploying jar to remote repository, how to?

Hi there,

newbie to maven, I have multiple projects shared by many users, that I want Maven to take care of. Each of them should (with a maven goal, existing or not) compile, create a jar, and copy it to the remote (LAN) repository used for dependancies.
I thought first I should use jar:deploy-snapshot would do this, but now I doubt it. Am I wrong?
Is there a maven goal that will allow me to copy the jar through ssh, scp?

Thank you by advance,

Lionel

Re: deploying jar to remote repository, how to?

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <ev...@ifrance.com>.
maven jar:deploy

http://maven.apache.org/reference/plugins/jar/goals.html