Posted to dev@kudu.apache.org by Mike Percy <mp...@apache.org> on 2017/12/06 08:00:03 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Apache Kudu 1.6.0 RC1

Thanks very much to everyone who voted!

The vote to release 1.6.0 RC1 is now closed. Here are the results:

6 binding +1 votes
1 non-binding +1 vote
no -1 votes

The vote passes and 1.6.0 RC1 will become the official 1.6.0 release.

I will prepare the artifacts and send out the release announcement tomorrow.

Best,
Mike

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Apache Kudu 1.6.0 RC1

Posted by Mike Percy <mp...@apache.org>.
Brief update on this: the release documentation recommends allowing 24
hours for the mirrors to sync after pushing release artifacts to the
distribution servers, so I'll send out the announcement later today once
the mirrors have gotten their 24 hours.

Mike