Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Anup Ghatage <gh...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/30 22:26:45 UTC

Re: Audit Logging for BookieShell

Hi Folks,

Just circling back here as I am finishing up development on the auditing
feature, I have a few questions for upstream consumers of BookieShell/bkctl.
Are there any other scripts / probes / tests within the pulsar / herddb
ecosystem which make use of the BookieShell log output?
Please let me know, so we can work on how to parse the new audit logging
based output.

Regards,
Anup

--
Anup Ghatage
www.ghatage.com

Re: Audit Logging for BookieShell

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Anup
Thanks for asking.

Il Ven 1 Mag 2020, 00:27 Anup Ghatage <gh...@gmail.com> ha scritto:

> Hi Folks,
>
> Just circling back here as I am finishing up development on the auditing
> feature, I have a few questions for upstream consumers of
> BookieShell/bkctl.
> Are there any other scripts / probes / tests within the pulsar / herddb
> ecosystem which make use of the BookieShell log output?
> Please let me know, so we can work on how to parse the new audit logging
> based output.

In HerdDB and related products we are not using bk shell from scripts or
programmatically.

As far as I know Pravega.io have a modified version of BK docker image that
uses bk shell for bk cluster installation.
Maybe Pravega folks can tell more

Best regards
Enrico