Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by rs...@imolinfo.it on 2006/09/27 14:58:51 UTC

servicemix-common API change request: add JBITransport

I'm developing a binding component based on Xfire. For what I understad reading
the jsr181 component source code I need to register the correct transport on
the Xfire runtime so that Xfire can listen on the bus. The JBITransport class
is a handy class for this purpose but is located in the jsr181. It could be
useful to any Xfire based component.
So my API change request is to move this class in servicemix-common.

thanks
Raffaele

Re: servicemix-common API change request: add JBITransport

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
The problem is that it would bring XFire in servicemix-common,
but I agree the proxy stuff should be available to other
components.  Please raise a JIRA for that.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet