Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Manula Chathurika Thantriwatte <ma...@wso2.com> on 2013/09/10 11:19:09 UTC

[Testing] Apache Stratos in OpenStack with updated stratos installer

Hi All,

I have successfully tested out apache stratos with the updated stratos
installer. I have remove MB configurations from the setup.sh and commit it,
because we not need them.

Manula Chathurika Thantriwatte
Software Engineer
WSO2 Inc. : http://wso2.com
lean . enterprise . middleware

email : manulac@wso2.com / manula@apache.org
phone : +94 772492511
blog : http://manulachathurika.blogspot.com/

Re: [Testing] Apache Stratos in OpenStack with updated stratos installer

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@wso2.com>.
Great work Manula!! :-)

Thanks
Imesh