Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by "Toma, Mircea" <mi...@SierraSystems.com> on 2001/10/01 23:36:37 UTC

sequence diagrams

Hi,

I started about 2 weeks ago to create some sequence diagrams for Phoenix to
understand better how everything works. Since then some sweeping changes
took place. My question is if any big changes will take place (related to
the lifecycle of kernel components) in the near future?

Mircea

Re: sequence diagrams

Posted by Peter Donald <do...@apache.org>.
On Tue, 2 Oct 2001 07:36, Toma, Mircea wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I started about 2 weeks ago to create some sequence diagrams for Phoenix to
> understand better how everything works. Since then some sweeping changes
> took place. My question is if any big changes will take place (related to
> the lifecycle of kernel components) in the near future?

No big changes are planned for most of the components. However I suspect
manager.* will change a little - I don't know how though ;)

--
Cheers,

Pete