Posted to pluto-user@portals.apache.org by jsaper jsaper <my...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/25 14:53:41 UTC

About Apache Pluto installation

Hi All,

Could you please help me:
how I may install Apache Pluto to my already existed Tomcat server, i.e. in
order not to run it as standalone server?

What should I download?

Re: About Apache Pluto installation

Posted by be...@netsos.com.
> Hi All,
>
> Could you please help me:
> how I may install Apache Pluto to my already existed Tomcat server, i.e.
> in
> order not to run it as standalone server?
>
> What should I download?

Try following the steps on this page:

http://portals.apache.org/pluto/v11/getting-started.html

You could also download the binary distribution and the dependencies that
you need to copy to the shared/lib directory (listed on the page above).
If you have subversion and maven 2 installed, building it from source is
probably your best bet, since everything you need will be downloaded
automatically.