Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by "Chen, Pei" <Pe...@childrens.harvard.edu> on 2013/03/05 22:05:32 UTC

jCAS/XMI/XCAS diff?

Dear uima dev,
Just curious, does anyone know of any utils that does a diff between CAS's?
We basically have a regression test scripts that programmatically compares output results of our annotators.
Currently, I am using XMLUnit which has some xml diff functionality, but I can only compare basic structures using their .isSimilar() functionality because of the structure of the cas xml's (ordering of the attributes could be different, etc.)

Thanks,
Pei