Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Pete Oakloan <pe...@googlemail.com> on 2012/05/16 11:50:57 UTC

calendar not showing event one has been invited to

hi,

when creating a new event in the calendar and inviting a number of om-users,
the event will only appear in the calendar of the inviting entity - not the
invited users.

is this a bug or a feature, and why?

this seems to be the case from om-1.9.1 up to the current rev at apache
incubator.

regards,
pete

RE: calendar not showing event one has been invited to

Posted by George Kirkham <gk...@co2crc.com.au>.
Pete,

Not for my users, they use Outlook for email and calendaring, not
OpenMeetings and join OpenMeetings via the invitation URL when their
Outlook calendar appointment reminds them to do so.  Some of them may
not even have an OpenMeetings account and so do not even have an
OpenMeetings Calendar.

Thanks,

George Kirkham

Posted by Pete Oakloan <pe...@googlemail.com>.