Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Raquel V. Lopes" <ra...@dsc.ufcg.edu.br> on 2003/11/26 17:35:15 UTC

[users@httpd] concerning availability and performance of e-commerce applications

Hello!
I am a Ph.D. student at Universidade Federal de Campina Grande. I am
currently trying to better understand why and when n-tier applications fail,
and how administrators keep e-commerce applications up and running. We
intend to make this task easier than it is up to now. In order to come up
with a useful solution, we need to know what really takes to keep an
e-commerce application up and running, and what are the actual problems that
arise when executing this task in practice. To do so, we've devised the
questionnaire published at
http://www.lsd.ufcg.edu.br/~raquel/survey/availability-form.htm. If you are
an e-commerce site administrator, please respond us. If you aren't, but you
know someone who may help us, please forward this e-mail to him/her. It
won't take more than 5 minutes to complete the questionaire.
Of course, answers will be taken anonymously. At the form page we describe
some ways to anonymize your responses.
If you are interested on the results of this research, feel free to contact
me at raquel@dsc.ufcg.edu.br.

Best regards,
Raquel Vigolvino Lopes
PhD Student in Computer Science