Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Esa Kylli <es...@pdb.se> on 2005/06/15 12:49:59 UTC

Problem with db2 driver

Hi,

I'm using ibatis (through Spring framework) against a DB2 database, with
the DB2 driver.

The first time I run my query it works fine, but the second time I get
an exception:

com.ibm.db2.jdbc.app.DB2DBException: Error occurred in SQL Call Level
Interface

ibatis reports the exception with: "The error occurred while applying a
parameter map."

Has anyone encountered this problem before or does anyone have a clue
what's going on here (and a possible workaround)?

Thanks

unauthorized and may be illegal.

Re: Problem with db2 driver

Posted by Larry Meadors <la...@gmail.com>.
You have given us the information equivalent to telling a mechanic
that "My car is broke." here.

Can you give us some more info?

Version, stack trace, what is different between the two calls, ....

Larry