Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Huditsch, Roman (LNG-VIE)" <Ro...@lexisnexis.at> on 2008/03/07 11:50:54 UTC

"page width may not change among pages"

Hi,

I am trying to define a layout-master with different simple-page-masters
for the first and all other pages.
Doing this I seem to be running in the limitation mentioned on the
compliance site:

 [0.93 and later] The page width may not change among pages of the same
page-sequence unless a forced break is inserted.

Is there any way to get around this limitation without knowing
beforehand which elements will appear on which page?
Unfortunately I can't insert an hard-coded paeg-break if a specific
element is getting transformed in my XSL-FO transformation.

Thanks!

best regards,
Roman

Mag. (FH) Roman Huditsch
Leitung Team Technische Konvertierung AT/DE
Tel.:  +43-1-534 52-1514
Fax.: +43-1-534 52-140
roman.huditsch@lexisnexis.at <ma...@lexisnexis.at>

LexisNexis Verlag ARD Orac GmbH & Co KG
FN 8333f, Handelsgericht Wien
1030 Wien, Marxergasse 25
www.lexisnexis.at <blocked::http://www.lexisnexis.at>

RE: "page width may not change among pages"

Posted by "Huditsch, Roman (LNG-VIE)" <Ro...@lexisnexis.at>.
Hi Jeremias,

Thanks for the quick reply.
I will test it with 0.20. I just need to figure out how to create the
metric files for that version (seems to be different).

best regards,
Roman

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch>.