Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Jo <jo...@speedlegal.com> on 2005/08/10 03:37:01 UTC

Info on performance

Hi folks,

Would like to hear from you about slide's performance when handling a large
amount and/or large size of files and which parts of the domain.xml that
help improve performance.

Is there a configuration that can be suggested in order to get slide's best
performance in handling large amount and/or large size of files ?

Thank you.
Jo.-

Re: Info on performance

Posted by Marco Avila <ph...@yahoo.com.mx>.
Hello, seems I am not the only one with problems with
performance, I have done some tests with Jmeter, the
performance is acceptable with 10 threads but the
performance decreases significantly with 20 threads,
for me it worked to increase slightly the performance
to move depth-limit from 3 to 1 and OutToConsole to
false.
In some days I will try to use a cluster of tomcats
and see how it beheaves.
Question, is Slide designed and thought for
performance?

Regards