Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Michael Vorburger <mi...@vorburger.ch> on 2020/03/08 13:27:57 UTC

FINERACT-807: mifosplatform-tenants => fineract_tenants & mifostenant-default => fineract_default (with underscore instead of dash)

Hello everyone,

please note the change of the database name mifosplatform-tenants to
fineract_tenants and mifostenant-default to fineract_default, with
underscore instead of dash for both,

following today's merge of https://github.com/apache/fineract/pull/710,
based on https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FINERACT-807.

Tx,
M.
_______________________
Michael Vorburger
http://www.vorburger.ch

Re: FINERACT-807: mifosplatform-tenants => fineract_tenants & mifostenant-default => fineract_default (with underscore instead of dash)

Posted by Juhan Aasaru <aa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nikhil!

Existing databases don't need to be migrated.
There is a configuration property "fineract.datasource.db"
Existing installations can leave value of this to old value
"mifosplatform-tenants"
while the new default (for new installations) is "fineract_tenants".

Kind regards
Juhan

Kontakt nikhilpawar@yahoo.in.INVALID (<ni...@yahoo.in.invalid>)
kirjutas kuupäeval P, 8. märts 2020 kell 19:00: