Posted to xmlrpc-dev@ws.apache.org by Siegfried Goeschl <si...@it20one.at> on 2005/04/15 13:24:35 UTC

Broken CVS HEAD

Hi Henri,

my current build is broken

 === START ===
W:\work\jakarta\ws-xmlrpc\src\java\org\apache\xmlrpc\CommonsXmlRpcTransport.java:216:
setCredentials(java.lang.String,org.apache.commons.httpclient.Cr
edentials) in org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpState cannot be applied
to (<nulltype>,<nulltype>,org.apache.commons.httpclient.Credentials)
        client.getState().setCredentials(null, null, creds);
=== END ===

It seems to be introduced by the commits for authentication support -
are you using new versions of libraries (commons-httpclient)?!

Siegfried Goeschl

Re: Broken CVS HEAD

Posted by Siegfried Goeschl <si...@it20one.at>.
Hi Henri,

that works - I check in the project.xml and publish the website to get
the things going

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl

Re: Broken CVS HEAD