Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Stepan Pilshchikov <pi...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/23 13:30:40 UTC

Re: NodeJS thin client: full API

Alexey,

I'm trying to get Enum from cache which placed by different thin client and
find that i can't get it, only exception

And more when im trying to get Enum which is placed by nodejs client i also
can't do it, have same exception

code and output -
https://gist.github.com/pilshchikov/ca9fda160e310f62dd4d1d6dbb2f904c

Can you please help me to investigate it, maybe something im doing wrong,
because its look like a bug

Re: NodeJS thin client: full API

Posted by Pavel Petroshenko <pa...@petroshenko.com>.
Hi Igor,