Posted to dev@ponymail.apache.org by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org> on 2018/07/17 09:53:00 UTC

Non Posting Mailing Lists?

Hi

I just had a thought and decided to start a new thread but it is related a little to my previous post about creating the first message on a mailing list.

Looking at some of the older ASF mailing lists that are no longer in use – they seem to be there for display purposes. In theory would we really want to start any new threads on them? So my question here is -  is there are flag somewhere that is set for mailing lists that are no longer allowing postings? (If so then the subscribe, non subscribe and start new thread options wouldn’t be allowed or displayed… right?)

Thanks
Sharan

Re: Non Posting Mailing Lists?

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org>.
OK I'll have a go at creating my first enhancement request then.

Thanks
Sharan

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.