Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by "Craig R. McClanahan" <Cr...@eng.sun.com> on 2000/04/11 21:57:50 UTC

Tomcat 3.1rc1 under JDK 1.2?

I've heard reports of the Release Candidate 1 not working under JDK 1.2
JVMs due to the "class verify error" we were seeing earlier.  I can't
confirm this from my own experience -- it works fine for me under
Windows 98 (Sun JDK 1.2.2) and Linux (Sun JDK 1.2.2).  Has anyone else
tried this (with either positive or negative experiences)?

Craig McClanahan

Re: Tomcat 3.1rc1 under JDK 1.2?

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <Cr...@eng.sun.com>.
mark@mjwilcox.com wrote:

> Hi,
> I don't have an official RC1 build but I downloaded everything that
> was on CVS last night and have been building/running fine all day
> today on JDK 1.2 on nT.

Re: Tomcat 3.1rc1 under JDK 1.2?

Posted by ma...@mjwilcox.com.
Hi,
I don't have an official RC1 build but I downloaded everything that
was on CVS last night and have been building/running fine all day
today on JDK 1.2 on nT.

Mark