Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Hagar Delest <de...@gmail.com> on 2022/05/30 20:01:08 UTC

Forums: BBcode for [rel] links broken

Hi (Dave),

There is a problem at least in the EN forum with links made with the
[rel] BBcode tag.
The base url seems to have reverted to
"https://user.services.openoffice.org/en/forum/" instead of
"https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/".
The consequence is that there is no redirection but an error message
from the browser (tested with Firefox on Xubuntu 22.04 only), stating
that there may be a security risk following that link (translation from
my French error message).
It used to worked after the migration (it needed a tweak however).

I checked in the admin panel of the phpBB interface but I've not found
any string in the interface. Seems to be something in a configuration
file on the server.

Note: I always took the pain to write my links with that BBcode to make
it more lean but this issue quite defeats the point.

Thanks.
Hagar

Re: Forums: BBcode for [rel] links broken

Posted by Bidouille <oo...@free.fr>.
Sounds like old datas
Maybe trying to reset the PhbBB cache

Posted by Hagar Delest <de...@gmail.com>.