Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org> on 2017/01/10 00:51:35 UTC

classnames.properties file is not updated and missed in 1.8 release

Committers, especially Anton V. and Vovan,

I’ve been looking at the following ticket [1] and found out that the issue happens simply because both

org.apache.ignite.binary.BinaryObjectBuilder

and

org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.builder.BinaryObjectBuilderImpl

are not added to META-INF/classnames.properties file.

However, when I build the project from scratch I don’t see the file to be updated. There is still no entries for BinaryObjectBuilder* classes. Even more, if I download 1.8 release there is not META-INF/classnames.properties file at all. Did we introduce a bug or change the logic?

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-2422 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-2422>

—
Denis

Re: classnames.properties file is not updated and missed in 1.8 release

Posted by Максим Козлов <dr...@gmail.com>.
Well, I've seen the updated ticket.

--
Best regards, Maks Kozlov

Re: classnames.properties file is not updated and missed in 1.8 release

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Alexey Kuznetsov <ak...@gridgain.com>.
I'm not sure about sources.

--