Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Martin van den Bemt <ml...@mvdb.net> on 2002/10/18 13:59:50 UTC

OptimizeIT license?

Hi everyone,

I tried to get a (free) optimizeIT license from Borland, to use for some
apache projects & other open source projects.
I tried to it with the European Sales Manager, but they didn't have a
clue of what I meant with this and never heard back from them after a
better explenation (they were thinking I wanted the sourcecode of
optimizeIt..).

Question : did anyone get a license for this purpose and any idea who I
can contact over there ?

Mvgr,
Martin

Re: OptimizeIT license?

Posted by Klaus Sonnenleiter <ks...@micromuse.com>.
Try David I (Intersimone). He's Borland's dev relationship manager (or
whatever the title is now). He has been there for a long time and doesn't
need any explanations as to who the Jakarta project is ;-) He should be based
in Scotts Valley.

Good luck