Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by William <wc...@att.net> on 2013/06/21 19:58:37 UTC

Completed How the Apache OpenOffice Project Works

I am getting error ( accessing your personal settings or your Personal
settings are blocked. I am operating windows 7. Can you tel me how to
correct this error.
Thank you
wcw61@att.net
615 459-7924

Re: Completed How the Apache OpenOffice Project Works

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.
On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 1:58 PM, William <wc...@att.net> wrote:
> I am getting error ( accessing your personal settings or your Personal
> settings are blocked. I am operating windows 7. Can you tel me how to
> correct this error.

Hello William,

You did not say what you were trying to do when you saw that message.
If you are still running into this message you might want to post a
more detailed description in our support forums:

http://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/

Regards,

-Rob