Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Jean-Marc Spaggiari <je...@spaggiari.org> on 2014/05/17 19:26:32 UTC

Re: How can we process complex logic on hbase

Moving the discussion to the "user" list.

Hi Vikas,

You can use coprocessors to do something similar, but there is some
drawback. You need to be pretty careful with them. That's the way to create
process similar to stored procs. Else, to MR jobs?

JM

Posted by Adrien Mogenet <ad...@gmail.com>.
Could you give us an example of what you call "complex logic"?

Perhaps putting this logic on client side could make sense? (probably not
you want, just asking...)

--
Adrien Mogenet
http://www.borntosegfault.com