Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by DELHOSTE Fabrice <Fa...@gemalto.com> on 2007/10/25 14:24:34 UTC

Recursive include controller?

Hi,

I've seen that question in mail archive and it is said that the Include
controller only expects a Simple controller inside the target JMX plan.
Any recent update on this to support recursive includes?
And what about supporting a module reference to an included plan?

Cheers,
Fabrice

Re: Recursive include controller?

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
I doubt that nested includes will be supported anytime soon.

Likewise for the module controller
(BTW, has this been requested/reported via Bugzilla?
If not, please raise an issue.)

Sorry, but we can't do everything at once.