Posted to users@rocketmq.apache.org by heng du <du...@gmail.com> on 2019/07/18 15:55:24 UTC

[VOTE][RIP-15] RocketMQ IPv6 Support

Hello RocketMQ Community,

This is the vote for the kickoff of RIP-15 RocketMQ IPv6 Support Project

With the large scale application of IPV6 network, RocketMQ's support for
ipv6 become more and more critical, .but up to now, RocketMQ does not
support running in an IPv6 network environment. Therefore, we plan to make
certain modifications to RocketMQ so that it can be deployed in both IPv4
and IPv6 network environments.

You can find the detail of the RIP-15 in the link[1].

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until a necessary number of
votes are reached.

Please vote accordingly:

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eVCEnb66x0PjNhAeUySzG6nlKuJpAjvOzumNgG9tcUs/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks,
The Apache RocketMQ Team

[RESULT][VOTE][RIP-15] RocketMQ IPv6 Support

Posted by heng du <du...@gmail.com>.
Hello RocketMQ Community,

This is the vote result for the kickoff of RIP-15 Apache RocketMQ ipv6
support, and it has been passed with [3] binding +1s, [5] non-binding +1s
and no 0 or -1:

*Binding votes +1s:*

*heng du *(*duhengforever*)

*Zhendong Li*(dongeforever)

*Lei Ding*(*shannonDing*)

*Non-binding votes +1s:*

风起云然

xueqinwu667

xujiang

wenfeng wang

金融通

This RIP will be accepted and its status will be updated to RocketMQ  Wiki
soon.

Thanks,
The Apache RocketMQ Team

xueqinwu667 <xu...@gmail.com> 于2019年7月19日周五 下午5:28写道:

Posted by heng du <du...@gmail.com>.
Hello RocketMQ Community,

Re: [VOTE][RIP-15] RocketMQ IPv6 Support

Posted by xueqinwu667 <xu...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by xueqinwu667 <xu...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by 金融通 <ji...@mails.ucas.ac.cn>.
+1

"heng du" <du...@gmail.com>写道:

Posted by wenfeng wang <sx...@gmail.com>.
+1

徐江 <jo...@163.com> 于2019年7月19日周五 下午3:07写道:

Posted by 金融通 <ji...@mails.ucas.ac.cn>.
+1

"heng du" <du...@gmail.com>写道:

Posted by heng du <du...@gmail.com>.
+1

ShannonDing <di...@apache.org> 于2019年7月19日周五 下午2:25写道:

Posted by heng du <du...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by ShannonDing <di...@apache.org>.

+1

Posted by ShannonDing <di...@apache.org>.

+1

re:Re: [VOTE][RIP-15] RocketMQ IPv6 Support

Posted by xueqinwu667 <xu...@gmail.com>.
+1

re:Re: [VOTE][RIP-15] RocketMQ IPv6 Support

Posted by xueqinwu667 <xu...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: [VOTE][RIP-15] RocketMQ IPv6 Support

Posted by dongeforever <do...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by dongeforever <do...@apache.org>.
+1