Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Michael Grant <mg...@grant.org> on 2022/05/26 13:25:13 UTC

bayes in sqlite db

Does anyone have a working example of storing Bayes and user prefs in
SQLite?  I only see mysql and postgres schemas in /usr/share/doc/spamassassin/sql/

Michael Grant

Re: bayes in sqlite db

Posted by Matt Corallo <sa...@mattcorallo.com>.
Heh, I know this thread is so old it might as well be dead, but this does work. Note that you may
need to apply the patch from Bug 7932 until the next release.

bayes_store_module Mail::SpamAssassin::BayesStore::SQL
bayes_sql_dsn DBI:SQLite:/path/to/bayes.sqlite