Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Hakim Benoudjit <h....@gmail.com> on 2014/02/20 20:24:59 UTC

No suggestions when I set spellcheck.q

Hi guys,

Suppose that a user is browsing a webpage where he has already filtered its
articles. I want to get suggestions only in the filtered content (i.e.
current category).

To achieve this I have set `spellcheck.q` to the current query or category,
but by doing this the query no longer returns `suggestions`.

So, what's the workaround.

P.s:
I have set these params in suggestion:
Reload(true);
Build(true);
Collate(true);
ExtendedResults(true);
CollateExtendedResults(true);

Fwd: No suggestions when I set spellcheck.q