Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by AUGUST <la...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/06 11:52:43 UTC

Starting Introduction to Contributing to Apache OpenOffice Module

HELLO MY NAME IS AUGUST CRAFT. I AM INTERESTED IN THIS OPPORTUNITY. I am the founder and president of NATIVE-EARTHLING.ORG
*Please feel free to investigate the web site.
Native earthling is a non-profit organization Dedicated to future technology focusing on sustainable renewable resources. Broadcasting interactive internet for the purpose of knowledge and to unify the GLOBAL COMMUNITY.