Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/17 16:19:11 UTC

Embedding Mark's 10 Minute Web Application Demo

I think Mark's video is good enough to embed in our documentation.
Luckily, 3.4 Confluence includes the widget macro which makes it easy
to embed Youtube clips on pages. Ok if I add it on the top left corner
of "Getting Started" page
(http://tapestry.apache.org/getting-started.html)?

Kalle

Re: Embedding Mark's 10 Minute Web Application Demo

Posted by Mark <ma...@xeric.net>.
On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 2:07 PM, Kalle Korhonen
<ka...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I bet we could get it licensed, but a link it is since there were no
> other opinions. I'll link to it from "Getting Started".

I'd be happy to do whatever license would help Tapestry.

However, I do share Uli's concern about some of the
errors--particularly the way I used @Component that Howard said
shouldn't have worked. I've added an errata, but of course it is hard
to go back and edit the video without just starting over.  I'd rather
take the blame for the errors rather than Tapestry's official
documentation.

I went ahead and put the video in the public domain so people should
be free to do whatever they want to with it.

Mark

Re: Embedding Mark's 10 Minute Web Application Demo

Posted by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ulrich Stärk <ul...@spielviel.de>.
-1