Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by hunter <th...@gmail.com> on 2004/10/05 01:32:59 UTC

[users@httpd] Win32 Source for Apache 2.0.52

I am getting many requests for Apache 2.0.52 with SSL for Windows
binaries but I cannot build the code since the Win32 Source links from
any of the mirrors do not work.

Does anyone know why this is, or when we can expect the link to work?

-hunter

Re: [users@httpd] Win32 Source for Apache 2.0.52

Posted by Joshua Slive <js...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, 4 Oct 2004 19:32:59 -0400, hunter <th...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am getting many requests for Apache 2.0.52 with SSL for Windows
> binaries but I cannot build the code since the Win32 Source links from
> any of the mirrors do not work.
>
> Does anyone know why this is, or when we can expect the link to work?

I'll go fix the link, but you can always click on the "other files"
link just below to get the full file listing on the mirror.

Joshua.