Posted to users@isis.apache.org by Arturo Ulises Castañeda Estrada <ar...@sisorg.com.mx> on 2016/02/10 18:03:22 UTC

Hot to use up a web service restfull

Hello i would like to know how to use up a web service for insert with post or put?

Re: Hot to use up a web service restfull

Posted by Arturo Ulises Castañeda Estrada <ar...@sisorg.com.mx>.
thanks a lot for your answer, i have another problem. I have a web service with three variables but does not get hrefs like the video.

ARGUMENTS:

arguments: {
shoppingCart: {
value: null