Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by "Morten O. Hansen" <mo...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/20 04:52:45 UTC

Instance-level security frameworks

Hi all

I was just wondering if any of you had any suggestions for an instance-level
security framework? (like JAAS, but not just class-level).

I have a bunch of Nodes saved as entities and they all should have different
security policies.

//Morten

Re: Instance-level security frameworks

Posted by "Morten O. Hansen" <mo...@gmail.com>.
 Apache KI looks really interesting, thanks!

//Morten

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@atosorigin.com>.